1. Non-Contact thermometer: Daily temperature checks for all staff prior to the start of their work day along with temperature checks for each patient prior to their treatment.
2. Therapists wash or sanitize their hand before and after seeing each patient.
3. All treatment tables are disinfected after each use.
4. Hand sanitizer or foam hand soap in each treatment room.
5. Hand sanitizer on Administrators desk for patient to use prior to treatment.
6. Clinic is professionally cleaned each week (all treatment tables, matting, equipment).
7. Towels are laundered 2 times per week.
8. Disinfectant wipes in each treatment room.
9. Paper towels and tissues in each treatment room.
10. Only one patient is seen in the clinic at a time – manageable and private.
11. Only one therapist in treatment clinic at a time.
12. All mandatory personal protective equipment are available to therapist and patient.