Maximize your rehabilitation potential with trusted therapists!
Outreach is committed to expert and compassionate care. Professionally trained licensed therapists work one to one with patients. We design a custom treatment plan tailored specifically to your needs and lifestyle. Boost your confidence, improve your overall function and return to wellness. If you suffer from a chronic condition, a relapse or a recent injury, our therapists are available to assist you.
Outreach helps with:
- Acute or chronic pain.
- Range of motion limitations.
- Muscular weakness.
- Balance and coordination deficits.
- Walking and running deviations/limitations.
- Post sports injuries.
- Work simplification and energy conservation.
- Hand injuries that limit daily self-care.
- Speech, language or swallowing deficits.
- Post surgery, Acute injuries, post CVA’s.
- Chronic illnesses such as: osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, chronic pain and others.
In Addition to Clinic Services, Outreach Offers:
- Home safety evaluations and fall risk assessments.
- Visual deficit adaptations.
- Education for patients and caregivers.
- Help with ordering assistive devices.
- Work in partnership with Silver Stars Fitness: After discharge from therapy we recommend that you participate in a regular exercise regimen which will be discussed throughout the course of treatment.Our POST-REHAB partner Silver Stars Fitness, specializes in helping clients with various musculoskeletal limitations that impede their quality of life.
Silver Stars Fitness is situated in a non-intimidating atmosphere as opposed to a large commercial gym that allows them to offer personalized attention and the highest level of instruction. To set up a free consultation, go to silverstarsfit.com or call 646-573-9724.
Please come in 30 minutes prior to your initial evaluation if cannot bring in 4 pieces of information.
Patient: contact your healhtcare provider or Outreach directly.
Provider: fill out our hybrid referral form/rx and fax and send back to fax number 917-591-8494 or simply call at 212-842-0080.