To provide therapy in an out-patient clinic for those who choose or will achieve the best functional outcome in this particular setting. At Outreach, we strive to achieve the goals that are set out in a collaborative manner from the initial visit. The general goal is to steadily progress our patients to reach their functional potential while creating a realistic, effective home exercise program that patients can use when not in therapy to help in maintaining the progress they made while receiving it. It acts as an option for patients receiving Therapy in their homes as well.
Whether it’s an acute or chronic injury or condition, our aim is to factor in your lifestyle, work and sports activities along with prior injury and care and develop an individualized treatment plan geared specifically for you…
We Are Here For You.
- Medicare recipients treatment sessions are 40 minutes for PT and OT, 30 minutes for ST. Commercial plan recipients treatment sessions are 30 minutes.
- We accept most insurance providers (call for details), including but not limited to:
- We provide our referring physicians with therapists’ initial evaluation and updated plans of care, electronically.
- Our lines of communication are open. Therapists are available to speak (per HIPPA guidelines) with healthcare providers and family members.
Maximize your rehabilitation potential with therapists you can trust!
Outreach is committed to expert and compassionate care. Professionally trained licensed therapists work one to one with patients. We design a custom treatment plan tailored specifically to your needs and lifestyle. Boost your confidence, improve your overall function and return to wellness. If you suffer from a chronic condition, a relapse or a recentinjury, our therapists are available to assist you.
Physical and Occupational Therapy,and Speech Rehabilitation-Outreach helps:
- Acute or chronic pain.
- Range of motion limitations.
- Muscular weakness.
- Balance and coordination deficits.
- Walking and running deviations/limitations.
- Post sports injuries.
- Work simplification and energy conservation.
- Hand injuries that limit daily self-care.
- Speech, language or swallowing deficits.
- Post surgery, Acute injuries, post CVA’s.
- Chronic illnesses such as: osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, Parkinsons Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, chronic pain and others.
In Addition to Clinic Services, Outreach Offers:
- Home safety evaluations and fall risk assessments.
- Visual deficit adaptations.
- Education for patients and caregivers.
- Help with ordering assistive devices.
- Work in partnership with Silver Stars Fitness: After discharge from therapy we recommend that you participate in a regular exercise regimen which will be discussed throughout the course of treatment.Our POST-REHAB partner Silver Stars Fitness, specializes in helping clients with various musculoskeletal limitations that impede their quality of life.
Silver Stars Fitness is situated in a non-intimidating atmosphere as opposed to a large commercial gym that allows them to offer personalized attention and the highest level of instruction. To set up a free consultation, go to silverstarsfit.com or call 646-573-9724.
Please come in 30 minutes prior to your initial evaluation if cannot bring in 4 pieces of information.
Patient: contact your healhtcare provider or Outreach directly.
Provider: fill out our hybrid referral form/rx and fax and send back to fax number 917-591-8494 or simply call at 212-842-0080.
- Welcome letter and getting started >>
- Referral form: Clinic Commercial insurance >>
- Referral form: Clinic medicare insurance >>
- All in one authorization and acknowledgment form >>
- Subjective information >>